Anti-virus - AVG

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:00:11 -0400

Dear Devona, and Fellow JAWS List Members,
I purchased my AVG at Office Max, orr Office Depot, or it could have been Staples. Any of the Office Supply Stores all sell Computer products, supplies including software.

I purchase all my computer supplies between these 3 stores, so I really forgot which one I purchased my AVG, but as I said, it was $10 less in the store than the AVG program and a two year definitions updates package for $29 as opposed to the $39 on the AVG Web Site.

I have no idea why.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Devona" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>