Announcing jfwUtils 1.0 beta!

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:48:46 -0600

Hello all,
=46or those of you who like utility scripts (JLS utilities, homeRow mode
etc)...
You can add jfwUtils to this list.
As some of you may know, I write and maintain my own utility scripts,
which I am now releasing into the public domain.
Interested? even a little bit?
Email me off-list for a copy and setup instructions.
These scripts are in the beta phase and I will need feedback both
positive and negative from those who request them.
Take care and happy thanks giving!

Cheers, Jim
Web Site: http://jbauer.port5.com