Re: An observation

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:12:24 -0700

Hi,
You are not imagining or hearing things.

I too have the language detection turned off by default.

I first checked the site out with language detection turned off and did not
hear what you claimed. Then I turned this option back on thru the jaws
verbosity and heard that magic word.

  I am using 7.1 on an xp system with all the updates.

  Rich