RE: An Excel question

  • From: "Joe Smith" <joesmith55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:24:05 -0800

Bob, The only thing I could suggest is to check the format of that cell.
Press control-1 and tab and scroll to the date selection, and make sure that
specific cell has the same date format as the others.  I took a look at my
Excel 2010, and there are several selections of formatting the date and it
maybe the problem.

Joe