Re: Alternate Say All requires right alt key

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:22:39 -0400

MessageKevin:

In which country do you live?

I ask, because when I have used any computer in the UK, I have noticed that the
UK keyboard layout uses the right Alternate as a combined CTRL+ALT keystroke.

Personally, I would like to hang the person who came up with that idea, by
their thumbs.

Not having the right Alternate key behave in the same way as the left Alternate
key, is an enormous inconvenience.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber