Re: Aim

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:20:17 -0400

This doesn't have anything to do with JFW, and I'd appreciate any future replies sent off-list. Thanks much.

James,
List Admin
At 07:33 PM 4/23/2006, you wrote:
I am having a problem with aim. When someone talks to me, sometimes I hear them, and sometimes I don't. I hear the chime. The last time, someone said I declined there invitation to talk. I don't even know how to do that. The last time someone sent me a message they said I had a smiley face. Is there something wrong withhmy display? Glenna
Glenna Burgess

Windows Messenger screen name, earthmother122
AIM Screen Name, earthmother122
Yahoo Messenger Screen Name, earthmother122