Re: Adobe7 and Jaws6.

  • From: "Keith" <keithheltsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:10:56 -0600

I just installed Adobe 7 a day or two ago so I'm also somewhat new to it.
During the install though it had some dialogs about setting up accessibility
settings. If the dialog boxes were declined at the time of set up, it
referred to a menu selection under the Help menu.

Also there is supposed to be a way to bookmark your file so you can return
to that spot. You can also set Adobe to return to the page you were last
reading when you exited the file.

from
Keith H.