Adobe reader empty page

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 08:58:25 -0800

I have a problem with an E Book in that Adobe reader says the page is empty. The real problem is that I can't get the Jaws focus on the page. The E Book is in the PDF format with Hyper links. When I click on a link on the left side of the screen the text for the article comes up on the right side of the screen but I can't get Jaws to focus on it. I have tried using F6 and various combinations of control and shift keys. Although it says it is and empty page at times I can read it with the Jaws cursor and sometimes I can route the PC cursor to the Jaws cursor and then read it with the PC cursor, however if the article is more than one page and I try to move to the next page using either control page down or the Go To from the view menu I loose focus on the page. I should mention that this is in Windows Vista Home premium and the latest version of Adobe reader. Would appreciate any and all suggestions. The book by the way is "Windows Vista Inside Out". Thanks Tom

Alternative archives located at: