Re: Admin: Update on list migration.

  • From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfiallo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 16:48:38 -0500

please do the same for me.

From: James Homuth
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 4:05 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Admin: Update on list migration.

Most of you have already indicated a wish to join us over on the new list, and
have already been moved over there. Anyone who hasn't as yet will be moved over
when the rest of the list is migrated. However, if you would like to be on the
new list, send an off-list email to myself (james@xxxxxxxxxxx) or Jessica
(jessica@xxxxxxxxxxx) and it will be taken care of. Please note by tomorrow,
whether we receive a request or not to move you over ahead of time, everyone
subscribed to the freelists list will be over on the new server. Thank you for
your patience while we attempt to make this as painless as possible. As before,
this message is being copied to the new list, for the benefit of those who have
already unsubscribed themselves from the old one.

James,
List Admin
Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard