Admin: That'll be enough of that.

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:04:50 -0400

All,

Seeing as this lawsuit has absolutely nothing to do with JAWS, other than
the fact that its developer is behind the suit in question, let's see if we
can't put this topic to a very quick end, shall we? Regardless to what your
opinions are on this particular event, or who's side you feel up to being
on, this isn't the forum for discussing who's right or wrong, or playing
good company, bad company. Let's let the people involved duke it out in the
courts, while we work on making sure FS continues to produce a product that
just works.

James,
List Admin