Re: Adjusting File Names

  • From: Iddo Keret <iddokt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:10:47 +0200

hi,
i opened my mail only today.
thanks for your answer.
iddo

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mullins, Chris
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:09 PM
  Subject: RE: Adjusting File Names

  In XP go to Folder options on Control Panel or get to it via Tools menu in
Windows Explorer.  Go to the Treeview in the View tab and arrow down to "Hide
File extension for known file types' and use space bar to set it to 'Off'.  Tab
down to Ok and hit enter.  Re-launch WE and extensions should now appear.

  Cheers
  Chris