Re: Addition to Message Footers

  • From: "Fred M. Scott" <fscott1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:24:00 -0600

Dear exalted list owner,

Why should we post to you privately with our concerns about your
dictatorial micro management of the list? you don't seem to mind shooting
down people publically for alleged list infractions. I never knew there
were so many list rules and I suspect there weren't as many before you came
on as list demagogue. Thanks, you don't need to remove  me from the
list,  I can    catch my own slamming door on my way out.   See you other
good people on the JFW Lite list.

Fred

                    This is a message from the Lord of the Flies