RE: Adding Text Into Power Point Files?

  • From: Bill Tipton <billtipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:46:24 -0700

Hi Harald,

This does help tons, thanks.

When you are tabbing from point to point is there a easy way to tell where you are, so you know when to press F2 to edit? For example is there a way to read the complete file and then get into edit mode when you find the place you want to edit?

Thanks for your help.

Bill

At 11:08 PM 8/31/2005, you wrote:
Hi Bill,

First you press TAB several times until you land on the object you want to change.
Then press F2 to go into Edit mode.
Once finished press Escape to go back into navigation mode.

Hope this helps.

Regards Harald

-----Original Message----- From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bill Tipton Sent: Thursday, 01 September, 2005 01:53 To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Adding Text Into Power Point Files?

Hi everyone,

I am new to Power Point. How can I insert text into a Power Point file?

I am using JAWS 6.20.065 and Power Point 2002. Do I need to be in any
certain mode, like when you push the F6 key to toggle between
modes,  before I can navigate within a slide to add, modify or delete text?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bill