Re: Ad-aware and scripts

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:54:07 -0800

Hi Wendy,
My fault. I reported that I have version 1.2 when it is version 1.3 that I
have.  I just checked it out and I followed the links thru the JFWLite site
and it brings you to the accessible programs website. Sorry about that and
thanks for the help.

I did however download the help file and will see if that will help me.

ps. Still looking for newer scripts if they are available.

Rich