Acessibility with HP View

  • From: William Sallander <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:16:38 -0400

I'm about to start a new job, and I'll be using Jaws. Right now as it stands I seem to have full accessibility to their current system which uses Internet explorer as the interface. However, when I went in to their facility to do the evaluation of their current system interface, they told me they would be switching to a new type of interface called HP View. I'm not sure how much different that is from the current system, but my question is has anyone else heard of HP View and if so how accessible is that system?

Bill