AccessibleProgramsIsMoving

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:35:26 -0600

As some of you know, recently a computer hacker broke into the Accessible
Programs web site and implanted some infected files that caused virus alerts
for the people visiting the site.
If you have visited the Accessible Programs site recently, it is recommended
that you perform a virus scan on your system. You may also want to delete your
temporary internet files from the Tools/Options menu of Internet Explorer.
The Accessible Programs site is currently down, and is in the process of moving
to a new web host company, where the site will be rebuilt with clean files from
a backup archive. I will announce when the site becomes ready. My apologies for
the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Dean Schmidt