Re: Accessible Desktop Calendars with Alarms?

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:22:40 -0400

I never thought of that. Hmmm...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Farfar Carlson
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Accessible Desktop Calendars with Alarms?

  Okay, sorry about that. I do recall that later versions of JAWS don't work
with older versions of Office. Have you considered installing an older version
of JAWS on that machine, to allow you to use Office 97? I think you can
install, for example JAWS 5 with JAWS 11 already installed.

  Anyone else have advice on this suggestion?

  Dave