Re: Accessible Backup Software?

  • From: "Rik James" <Ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:00:05 -0600

Someone on this list recommended to me the free and completely screen reader
friendly Replicator backup software last year from Karen's Software. I have
been very happy. It is not fancy. You configure it to replicate the contents
of drives or folders. You set up the source and the target and you set up
when it will do it.  You have to have toe program open for it to work, the
scheduler does not run in the background. So I just open my Replicator at
the end of the day and let it do its jobs that I have set up.

It remains among several fine programs offered at this link:

http://www.karenware.com/

I pretty much replicate contents on one drive to another backup drive, or SD
card.
I suppose the big fancy background backup programs work great.   I have not
looked into any for awhile.
I would be interested who can say some of those online backup systems are
good to use with speech.
 But for me, right now, I love this program.

HTH
Rik

Alternative archives located at: