Accessibility Workshop in Mumbai & Bangalore--India

  • From: "Priti Rohra" <priti.rohra@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:18:05 +0530

Do you want your product or service to target a wider market

Do you want your product or service to target a wider market?

"According to the World Health Organization, of the world's more than six
billion people, between 750 million and one billion have a disability."

Don't IGNORE this group.........

Accessibility means enabling IT hardware, software and services to be used by
all. Accessibility will enhance your products by making it usable by ALL!!

In countries like UK and USA, there are laws that protect the disabled and
ensure that a barrier free access can be provided to them. India has also taken
on this initiative by signing the Biwako Framework.

At Net Systems Solutions, we believe that for companies to compete in the
International arena, their products should be accessible as well as usable to
all including the disabled.

Accessibility is about designing solutions keeping in mind the disabled. We
have broadly categorized our services into:

·         Web site accessibility

·         Software accessibility

Net Systems Solutions, an Accessibility Consulting firm is proud to present two
workshops on:

      1. Designing Accessible Websites

         Who should attend?

        1.. Web Designers
        2.. Web Developers
        3.. Flash developers
        4.. E-learning Training Developer
        5.. Project Managers
        6.. Quality Managers
        7.. Testers

            City
           Workshop Code
           Date

            Mumbai
           200408WM1
           August 26th

            Bangalore
           200409WB1
           September 17th

      2. Designing Accessible Software

      Who should attend?

        1.. Software Developers
        2.. Technical Architect
        3.. UI Designer
        4.. Project Managers
        5.. Quality Managers
        6.. Testers

            City
           Workshop Code
           Date

            Mumbai
           200408SM1
           August 27th

            Bangalore
           200409SB1
           September 18th

Please send your contact information to priti.rohra@xxxxxxxxxx: Name, Address,
and Telephone No. so we can send the brochure.

Thanks,

Priti Rohra

Website: http://www.n-syst.com

Tel : 91-22-56926874/5