Re: Access And Publisher 2007

  • From: "Caroline" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:33:40 -0500

Unless things have changed in the last little while, Publisher isn't accessible
with JAWS. I used to get publisher files from the company I worked for, and I
always had to have them converted back into Word so that I could work with
them. If things have changed though, I'd like to know myself for future
reference.

Caroline