Re: Accesible sound recording and editing software

  • From: Jörgen Magnusson <jorgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:19:22 +0200

Thank you!

From: Christopher Collins
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 5:57 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Accesible sound recording and editing software

Hi!  If you're really serious about recording, you can't do much better than
Sound Forge.  Of course, it's more money, but if that's really what you are
wanting to do, it's worth it.  Jim Snowbarger has written scripts for it and
you can find them at
http://www.snowmanradio.comAt 05:44 PM 7/2/2010 +0200, Jörgen Magnusson wrote:

  Hi all.
  I have to record a number of lectures. Therefore, I am looking for software
that works well when I give my lecture but that is go when I edit the mp3-file
as well. I have heard that Soundforge should work, but as technology develops I
thought it was a good idea to ask here befoe buying it. I mostly talk but
sometimes I might want to cheer up the lecture with some music between diferent
parts. Thankful for any sugestions. I use Jaws 11.
  Best, JÖrgen
  ------------------------
  Doctor of theology
  Jörgen Magnusson