AVG 8.0 Free edition script

  • From: "Ann Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:27:01 -0500

1/7/09

Hi All:

I am writing a script for the free edition of AVG 8.x.  My script uses
control+m hot key to display static text in virtual viewer when messages are
truncated.

I believe that this script makes AVG friendlier with Jaws but I would
appreciate if any of you might install my file and give me feedback.

When AVG is launched 2 windows open, a notification and application window.
Because of this I cannot seem to get the focus correct but a work around is to
press alt+tab to go out of AVG application 2 times and then focus is back on
buttons.

Whenever focus is lost you need to press alt+tab to regain focus on button.

I will write directions on how to install script files; it is very easy.

Let me know if you would be interested; my email is

AMedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your feedback is most appreciated.

Thanks,

Ann