Re: AUTIMATIC DATE AND TIME IN WORD

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:15:18 -0500

    I thought I remembered that there were short keys to do this and I
double checked an old hint.

"      In MS Word, you can press Alt+Shift+D to insert the current
date and Alt+Shift+T to insert the current time.

    The date is in the format 2/15/05, but there may be some setting
you can change to get it February 15,2005 if that is what is needed or
to write it the European way.  Maybe someone else can help with
that-I'm not a big Word user.
Margaret