Re: AD AWARE SCRIPTSRE: Opening email from list

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:05:27 -0500

Brain:  Yes this will make a difference.  If you didn't specify the drive
letter as to where to place the scripts you will have a problem.  Your
computer will not know where to place the information and it will be placed
on your c drive when it needs to be on the d drive for you to use it.
Your Friend
Dave