Re: ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:54:52 -0600

MeddelandeThanks Jörgen. Glad to hear it works with Jaws.

George.  The scanner is a Plustek SmartOffice PL812252 Flatbed Scanner USB W/
Document Feeder 8PPM 1200DPI Twain

I got a great price in Canada for a flatbed and document feader scanner that
does 8 pages per minute.  $209 at NCIX.
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=27727&vpn=625-BBM21-C&manufacture=Plustek%20Inc.

I hope it is as good as it sounds  And works well with Jaws.