A suggestion for everyone wanting info about the next release of JFW

  • From: "Barry Campbell" <jazzlion1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:53:59 -0400

Hey everyone:
  in the past month I have seen more questions about when JFW's next =
release
is coming out.  May I suggest that you goto Freedom Scientific's website =
and
check. And stop filling up this list with useless questions like that. =20

http://www.freedomscientific.com

Anyone who may be a beta tester on this list cannot release any =
information
before F. S. does.  So just sit back and relax. =20

If I had to hazzard a guess you will probably see something before the =
two
convensions in July.

  =20

Barry Campbell
email & MSN Messenger barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Laser box voicemail number 206-222-8176
(leave your requests for future shows, questions about the music I play, =
or
any other questions)

For the Best in Beach, Island, Troprock, Gulf & Western and especially =
Jimmy
Buffett music tune inThe Musical Gumbo Show Wednesdays at 21 UTC

http://interactive.acbradio.org

also checkout

http://www.tropicaldreams.net

for All things Parrothead. =20