Re: A question regarding Outlook Express and IE 7

  • From: Jeff Shockley <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:49:09 -0500

Hi,
It is listed under add/remove programs in control pannel. It is listed as "Windows Internet Explorer 7."
HTH,
Jeffrey Shockley

Check Out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
Check out my website!
The URL is
http://jawswizard.googlepages.com
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not how we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see
it."
--Doomed Dragon

Christopher Gilland wrote:
wo, how'd you downgrade back to IE6. I know that sometimes it's in add/remove programs, but, being that I didn't install it through a setup file, but instead did so through windows update, I do not see any reference to it in add/remove.
Chris.