A question about msn 5 and add aware 6.

  • From: "matthew dyer" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:02:00 -0500

Hi again.  I have a question about two different programs.  One is What is
the name of the file that I need to set it up for my friend.  I for the life
of me can not remember of the file that installs the software.

My second aquestion is Is there a way for my friend to sign in to msn
messenger with out having to sign  in through msn explorer?  If you need
more information you can send her an e-mail at bookworm20005@xxxxxxx

'

Thank you very much.

Matthew