re: A question about Jaws and Windows Live Mail.

  • From: Alan Clendinen <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:15:35 -0400

Hyongsop Kim,

The problem you described is a bug in JAWS. I use the Windows Live Mail
program with the latest version of JFW 11 on a Windows 7 system, and itt has
the same problem. I have turned JAWS off and then had a sighted person click
on an index link, and it jumps to that message, so JAWS is the culprit.

If you use your browser to access your hotmail, the index links work.

Alan

Hyongsop Kim wrote:
Hello, I have a question about Jaws 11 and Windows Live Mail.
I opened the mail that came with google groups in Windows Live Mail.

This mail is arrived in digest mode.

So as you know, in list link, if I want to read any subject, press the link
and the virtual cursor l should be in this section automatically.

But in Windows Live Mail, I press the title link but there is no action.

How I solve this problem?

Please help me and thank you very much.

Hyongsop Kim.