A little homework for game nuts.

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:21:57 EDT

Hi list members on the Jaws and window-eyes lists, Ken here with a
chalenge.  I've been working on the GSN site and want to play the games  there.
already know that Jeopardy, and Wheel of fortune on the GSN  sister site
called world winner aren't accessible, they are flash based games,  but I want
to play the free versions on the GSN arcate itself.  I keep  hitting the
link that says Play now and nothing happens.  I see a little  ways down the
page where it says Play Jeopardy, or Play Wheel of fortune, but  that is the
link to the sister site.  I Don't know how many of the list  watch the GSN
cable channel, but if you do and if you're Registered on _www.gsn.com_
(http://www.gsn.com) , can you tell me what is wrong with  the computer that it
can't click the link, or if it's not me, whether or not the  versions on the
GSN
site itself are accessible to the blind?  As mentioned  world winner games
aren't accessible.  A blind user only can read the text  telling you how to
play.  Clearly the game is in play, Jeopardy and wheel  of fortune make the
sounds the TV shows make when in play on World Winner.   Again the link I
want to click is Play Now.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.