Re: A little Love for Freedom Scientific

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:21:08 -0700

I apologize, but your posts are giving me a bit of trouble.

I usually use the included "previous messages" in order to review what has and hadn't been said, and I sometimes lose track of what has or hasn't been said.

but both you and the other fellow have chosen to cut off the old messages from your new posts, I handle over a hundred Emails a day, and it gets tough to remember what I... said!, let alone what every other person who has posted has said today, let alone yesterday.

I will gladly attempt to get FS to pay better attention to what there handlers in other countries are doing, but as I said, the more folks making the noise (posting the problem to FS directly time and time again) the more attention the problem is likely to get.

have a good day,
inthaneelf
• Moderator, Blind Access Help.
• Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com
• proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
assorted items for blind computer users and especially Programmers!
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "soner çoban" <soner.boun@xxxxxxxxx>