A different outlook problem

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:02:18 -0500

Hello All,

I am using Outlook 2002 and have been having two separate problems that have
eluded me. First, I have the spell check to ignore the original message
text, but the spell checker always checks the original message anyway. For
the most part, simply highlighting the text of my reply and running the
spell check gets around the problem because when the dialog telling me that
the check is done and would I like to resume at the beginning pops up, I say
no and send the message.

    Second, I have recently begun to get a dialog that says a program is
trying to access my address book and do I want to allow this. Of course I
say no and then send my message. However, instead of having a box to check
and tell the dialog not to appear again, the dialog has a allow for 5
minutes etc. should I foolishly opt to say yes to allow the access.

   If anyone has either of these issues or knows how to fix them, please let
me know.

Take care,

John