A couple of questions for the JFW list

  • From: "Kerri" <ruby75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:55:36 -0700

this is from a member who can not receive mesages so I've been sending them
to her. She has some xp sp 2 queeries. Kerri!

I keep hering about problems that crop up after installation of SP2 so, just
in case I run into them, could you please ask on the JFW list how I (1) get
XP back to the classic menu if SP 2 decides not to put me back there and (2)
how to do a system restore should that become necessary.  I have absolutely
no idea how to do either.  Thanks.

Linda