A Tip on Seeing if your Posts MAde it Through

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 23:05:20 -0600 (CST)

If anyone is unsure of whether or not their posts made it to the list,
there are two options they can try. The first is to ask me directly at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The second is to go to the list archives. To do
find the JFW entry. I use the JAWS find function to do this. At this
point, you will see the archives grouped by month, from earliest to
latest. Choose the current month and do a search for one of your posts. If
your post shows up in the archive, you know it's made it to the list.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-Mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx