Re: 6.0 and Skype

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:04:56 -0500

not only doesn't mine say that, but unlike some people, I and a few others I
know, can't get it to say that at all. I don't use it that much though. It
used to say that but not anymore, but my status bar is gone too so I have no
clue, I think I have a problem beyond that and am hoping the new version
fixes that.