Re: 40 cell Brailliant refreshable display with Jaws?

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:32:32 -0700

Hello, the Brailliant is the display I liked the best when I got a chance to
feel one. If it's not too much trouble, can you summarize what is involved
in installing this display with Jaws, or point me to where the instructions
are, so I can get an idea? I'm used to the thumb keys on the old Alva I have
which still works, and on the Braille Note I have, so I suppose that the
button on the left would take getting used to. Anyhow, since this may get
off topic quickly for me, perhaps you could reply privately.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Alternative archives located at: