RE: 3wk radio problems

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:24:47 -0400

Hi, Bob.

I'm not willing to sign up as a member, but I'm having no difficulty reading
most links. I clicked on the classic rock link and then the Windows Media
broadband feed. Right now I'm listening to an Eric Burden track I've never
heard before.

So the problems must arise with links available only to members. I know
you've already contacted them, but in my experience it's worth being
persistent. One website agreed the other day to fix two buttons after I
thought they'd been ignoring my requests for a couple of weeks. It turned
out the person in a position to order the fix had been on vacation. After
all, it is August!

My other suggestion would be to Google the website to learn if it has any
affiliations with other organizations that might be susceptible to fixing
accessibility problems.

  _____