2 Jaws in task tray

  • From: Dan Beaver <dbeaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:32:20 -0400

Ok, this is really strange.
Over the past couple of days I have noticed Jaws being slightly slow in
responding.  I have also noticed that in some cases there seems to be a
start of speech and then it is cut off and then I hear Jaws start speaking
again.

I couldn't figure out what was going on until a few minutes ago.

I was looking at the task tray for something else and suddenly noticed 2
instances of Jaws there.  I looked at my Jaws settings and my startup
folder and everything else I can think of and can't see any reason for
this.

I am running Win 2000 and Jaws 5.0.812.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  If so how do I clean it up?

thanks.

Dan Beaver
IBM Global Services Lexington
outside: 1-859-243-3411