Jerusalem Machoz Coordinators Reminder Coordinators' Forum Wednesday 11/2/15

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 17:27:48 +0000 (UTC)

 Dear Coordinators,
On Wednesday 11th February 2015 כב שבט we will be meeting at 16:30 at the
PISGAH CENTRE in Jerusalem, 11 Narkiss Street.
Please note that we will be explaining how to fill in the 9555 forms and in
addition learning about useful and innovative tools.
IF the weather does not permit traffic into Jerusalem all registered
participants will receive notification.
Looking forward to seeing you.Best,Pat and the madrichot.