Jerusalem Machoz Coordinators Cluster meeting - Module F and D Literature Bagrut

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janglit - Jerusalem English Coordinators <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Simone DUval <Duv.Sim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 19:33:28 +0200

Dear Manchi and Machoz Yerushalayim Coordinators,

The Machoz teachers in Ofra have requested another cluster meeting which
will deal with the changes in the Module F and D Literature Bagrut.

We have therefore arranged another such meeting on Sunday January 12th 2014
 י"א בשבט, תשע"ד

*Place*:  Yeshivat Netivot Haim (60 Chail Ha'avir Street,  Pisgat Zeev)

*Time*: 16.00- 17.30

I'd like to thank the English Coordinator of Netivot Haim, Yehudit
Steinhart, for agreeing to host the meeting at such short notice.

This meeting will be the final one for Tasha'D regarding the changes in the
literature bagrut. Participation is compulsory for you and your teachers if
you have not yet attended any of the cluster meetings that have been held
so far.

All teachers are responsible for making sure that they are aware of the
bagrut changes. Unfortunately, there are still some teachers who are not
working according to the program.

Please confirm your attendance by January 5th, 2014 to Simone Duval,
Duv.Sim@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Pat Talshir and Simone Duval