[jerusalem_machoz_coord] Re: Important information to submit for the new school year TASHAD

  • From: Bilha Boyarsky <bilhaboyarsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:47:25 +0200

she did send it to all the coordinators.  in an earlier e-mail she had
asked us to fill in a similar google document which asked for information
about the coordinator of the school and i think based on that she made an
e-mail group.  i'll try to foward you that e-mail as well.  i need your
teudat zehut and your home address.