[jerusalem_coordinators] Fwd: Summer Debating Workshops סדנאות קיץ בדיבייט

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janglit - Jerusalem English Coordinators <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:16:41 +0300

Janglit - Jerusalem English Coordinators
***************************************

Hi,
Zehava Taub has asked me to send this to you. She says,

"I think it is very worth while - great for native and non native
speakers in Jerusalem - see the attachment flier.  Perhaps the
teachers could give it out in their 8th, 9th and 10th grade
classrooms.  i know that they are bringing four professional coaches
from Britain to coach the students.  Zehava".

You can see the "attachment flier" by clicking on the link in the message. Ora

From: Yoni Cohen-Idov <yonicohenidov@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Summer Debating Workshops סדנאות קיץ בדיבייט

Hey all,

Our summer debating workshops will take place in Tel Aviv / Jerusalem
July 5-10, and Lod July 12-17 (these are the correct dates, not the
ones you may see online, the error is being corrected). In addition,
should there be sufficient demand, we're trying to organize one in
Raanana in the week after that, so let me know if you would like that.

As always, 4 British coaches along with our local staff will provide
an unforgettable, all-English debating week, for beginners and
advanced students alike.

You can find all the necessary information here:

http://israeldebate.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=92

Please forward this message to friends, students and teachers you
think may be interested, and feel free to write me with any questions
whatsoever.
********
To send a message to the list, send email to
jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To reply to the person who wrote the message, change the address in the "TO"
line.
To change the way you receive your emails visit
//www.freelists.org/list/jerusalem_coordinators

To contact the list manager, send an email to orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx