[jerusalem_coordinators] Re: FW: "My Fair Lady" by the Encore Educational Theatre Company

  • From: Pamela Halperin <pamhalp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pat tal shir <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx english forum" <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:50:28 +0300

If we're on the subject of 'suitable productions', there is a theatrical
company in Ra'anana which is probably going to put on (again)
'All My Sons'. I believe the company is prepared to come up to
Jerusalem on a Friday morning. Watch this space!

I am presently making enquiries, F.Y.I.

Pamela Halperin
Gilo Comprehensive

Subject: [jerusalem_coordinators] FW: "My Fair Lady" by the Encore Educational
Theatre Company
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:37:27 +0300
From: patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx; lahreys@xxxxxxxxx; ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Coordinators,
Please read the attached letter and documents and give me your feedback
Thanks
Pat
Encore Theatre:
1.     An updated description of the Encore Educational Theatre Company
2.     A file called Comments from the Audience which will give the Ministry of
Education some idea of how audiences see the quality of Encore productions
3.     An announcement of the upcoming production of My Fair Lady, which was
prepared for the Ministry of Tourism, to be sent out in their newsletter to
abroad.

You are invited  to visit the Encore website – www.encore-etc.com.

Encore is not called an Educational Theatre for nothing. Much emphasis is
placed on bringing the art of theatre to Israeli youth: just recently, there
was an Encore youth production of West Side Story and one youth production is
planned every year.
Contact  by e-mail or to my cell phone – 050-6770420.

Best regards

Yaacov Fisher
Director of Development
Encore Educational Theatre Company