[jawsscripts] writing script for new version of registry mechanic

  • From: "Mike" <mikesch2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:43:36 -0500

Hello all, I'm wondering if it is possible to write script for registry
mechanic. I cannot access any information on the screen when I was trying to
install new version of registry mechanic. Jaws or pc cursor cannot be used
for the installation screen. Is there any way I can write the script for
this app? If it is possible, how do I obtain the procedure to make the
screen usable with the pc and jaws cursors?
Mike