[jawsscripts] Re: weird behavior in skype watch--can any1 help?

  • From: "Zolo, Brian C Mr CIV US DISA GS271" <Brian.Zolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:06:56 -0600

Hey there, Jackie, Brian Zolo here, it sounds like you don't have the
newest scripts, I believe the newest are revision 42B, that update was
supposed to fix that error, I also got that before applying that update.
I'm here at work but wil be glad to help out when I get home, my skype
id is brianzo1, my home e-mail address is bzolo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, feel
free to add me in skype if you'd like, have a blessed day!  BZ!

Brian C. Zolo
DISN Customer Contact Center Support Services
E-mail: brian.zolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone number: commercial: 614-692-7124, DSN: 850-7124