[jawsscripts] Re: "unknown function call to: updatecxlrange"

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 19:09:33 -0800

I would check your script file for this function call as it appears to be
missing. Coould you be running the script files from all users or have you
modified something and saved it in your user profile? If you can't get it to
stop giving this error message I would just run a repair on JAWS to fix
this.
John Martyn