[jawsscripts] Re: system tray announcements

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 07:22:48 -0500

Hi DC,\
If you look at the default scripts, check out the jss files for the
various things included in the use statements at the top. The names
contain helper in them. Maybe those files will give you some ideas.
Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

"The dark Count" <darkcount1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jawsscripts-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/31/2009 07:20 PM
Please respond to
jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[jawsscripts] system tray announcements

Hello all. I am absolutely styfled here.
I am trying to find a way to obtain sign ins with a client called miranda
so that I can be notified
when somebody signs in like msn or yahoo do.
I must have been away from scripting longer than I thought because I am
absolutely off my
class  on this one.
Basicly I need to find the window where the notifications are displayed in
the system tray, and
then have them displayed to the user with a hot key or out loud
immediately.

For those of you who have worked with skype and or other messingers, I
would appreciate
tips on how to work this out.

tia

 D C