[jawsscripts] switching between jbt files

  • From: milios awad <milios@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:57:59 +0300

Hello listers
I'm trying through scripting to toggle the input language between arabic
braille table "arb.jbt" and english one "us_unicode". Only one problem occuring
when using focus braille display for braille input. The language is switching
on my computer, and the selected braille table is changed but when using
arab.jbt still not able to write arabic character. I deleted all sections
within arb.jbt and keep only the arabic section, and it works. But when arb.jbt
is active english characters are not shown on the braille display.

Any suggestions

bless be

milios awad

skype ID: milios949