[jawsscripts] Re: surpassing the limitations of built-in SendMessage

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 05:41:49 -0900

I would expect first person shooters to be out of reach so long as we
are reliant upon text to speech or touch for computer interaction.
Perhaps one day the recently approved artificial retina will improve
to the point where it would make normal vision available to those of
us whose blindness is due to any degree of eye (rather than optic
nerve or brain) problem.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx