[jawsscripts] Re: scripts for windows live write and scipting classes

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:46:08 -0800

hi,

though I can't help you with the scripting itself, I wanted to let you know
about some resources out here, smile

I have a site called the grab bag, (see URL under my name below) and there
is a (currently) jaws scriptors page available there with a list of tools,
aids, and tutorials available for folks.

(I plan to expand this to include hal and window eyes mapping/scripting as
well)

there is as well some tutorial materials available on the "Jamal's
documentation" page, both of which are in the navigation menu near the top
of the grab bag home page.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:

http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming
languages, along with the code that generated the application for that
language, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

. for a Internet Chat site that is blind user friendly visit:

www.icedirc.com